Last updated 2017-08-08
Below are the written contents of NordicFuzzCon's liability waiver. All attendees are required to sign this waiver when signing in at the actual convention.
1. The convention NordicFuzzCon is organized by NordicFuzzCon, a non-profit organization registered in Sweden. Except for liabilities required by Swedish law, the organizers will not be responsible for any damage done by or to me. In no event shall NordicFuzzCon be liable for damages occurring outside the hotel premises.
2. I agree to be bound by the "Rules of Conduct" as given on the webpage and linked to during the online registration process.
3. I agree to be bound by the "Photography and Videofilming Rules" as given on the webpage and linked to during the online registration process. In par-ticular, I hereby grant NordicFuzzCon the exclusive right to commercial use of any photographs, film, or audio recordings made by me at the convention, with the exception of recordings made in private hotel rooms. I retain non-commercial fair use rights.
4. I agree to be bound by the "Weapons Policy" as given on the webpage. I declare that I did not bring any weapons that are illegal under Swedish law, and that I will show any weapons or look-alikes I brought to ConOps upon check-in.
5. I agree to follow instructions by the Organizers, Security, or Hotel Staff. Sanctions may range from a friendly reminder to an indefinite ban from the convention. I accept that there will be no refund of convention and hotel fees if I am banned from the convention due to failure to follow the rules.