Are you a brave soul? In that case maybe this year's excursion would be something for you? This time we go to the very center of Stockholm, and back in history, to visit the creepiest and scariest parts of Old Town (Gamla Stan). Hear the English explanation and live the danger that lurked in every corner during Stockholm's history. If history is not something for you, the bus does make a stop at the newly built Mall of Scandinavia where you will find a Disney Store, a LEGO store, and several other stores of interest.
This organized trip will happen on the early arrival evening, going down with a bus after check in.
Remember to dress appropriately; Stockholm can be chilly this time of year.
This even requires a ticket. All ticket prices can be found here.
The Ghost Walk will take place on Tuesday the 27th of February (Early Arrival).
- The bus will pick you up at the convention hotel at 15:30 and drive to Stockholm.
- Drop-off is at Mall of Scandinavia* and Stockholm Old Town.
- A few hours of free exploring until 19:00.
- Ghost Walk in Stockholm Old Town from 19:00 to 20:30.
- The bus returns with the survivors at 21:00.
* If you choose to leave the bus at Mall of Scandinavia then you will have to find your own way to the old town where the Ghost Walk is taking place. The travel from Mall of Scandinavia to Old Town takes about 20 minutes.